Terms of web site usage for Finest Auto Transport.
Shipper and Finest Auto Transport Agree To The Following:
1. The carrier and driver jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading. Carriers responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the Bill of Lading at the pick up and ends when the shipper or his agent signs the Bill of Lading at delivery.
2. Customer is the registered legal owner of the vehicle(s) and has the authority to enter into this agreement or has been duly authorized by the legal owner of the vehicle(s) to enter into this agreement.
3. Insurance: Trucking damage claims are covered by carrier from $100,000 up to $250,000 cargo insurance per load, and a minimum of 3/4 of a million dollars public liability and property damage. All claims must be noted and signed for at time of delivery, and submitted in writing within 15 days of delivery.
4. Guaranty: Finest Auto Transport agrees to provide a carrier to transport your vehicle as promptly as possible in accordance with your instructions but cannot guarantee pick-up or delivery on a specified date. Finest Auto Transport does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle. Primary Insurance will be provided by the carrier assigned to your move. A copy of the insurance certificate, Safer rating and Motor Carrier license can be provided upon request.
5. Cancellation: You may cancel your order at any time as long as your vehicle has not been assigned to a truck for pick up. Orders canceled prior to a carrier being dispatched are entitled to a refund. An administration fee of $35 will be charged for orders canceled prior to 5 days after the requested available pick up date. A full refund may be requested if your vehicle is not dispatched within 7 days of the shipping order form’s previously noted date available. If you cancel and your vehicle is dispatched (space reserved on carrier) then your deposit will be non-refundable. If you cancel and your vehicle is dispatched (space reserved on carrier) and you have paid in full then only 50% of your payment will be refunded, the remaining of the money will be used to pay for the truck that is already in route to your pick up location. Finest Auto Transport does not agree to pay for your rental of a vehicle, nor shall it be liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
6. Pick up and delivery is from your door to your door unless residential area restrictions apply. Terminal fees are not included in initial quotes.
7.Open Transport: When you select an open carrier to transport your vehicle please take time to understand their bill of lading. The vehicle will be exposed to extreme weather conditions or road elements , it is also underneath or around other cars that might not be in good condition. The open carriers are usually not responsible for damages mentioned above. Acts of God are not covered by the carriers insurance.
6. Luggage and personal property must be confined to trunk, with no heavy articles. Carrier is not liable or responsible for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. Beware that if you do decide to pack your trunk or other parts of your car with personal items a carrier might decide not to take your vehicle due to strict weight restrictions by the Department of Transportation. If they do decide to take your vehicle you might be subject to an over the weight limit fee. Auto Carriers are only licensed as such, they are not licensed household good movers.
7. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs or firearms, may be left in the vehicle.
8. Shipper warrants that he will pay the price quoted due Finest Auto Transport, Inc. for delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in full before claim be processed.
9. The Carrier assigned to your move is the same Carrier that will deliver your vehicle. Only in extreme circumstances of a truck breakdown will Finest Auto Transport reserve the right to assign a new carrier that will be finishing the move. You will be notified of any changes prior to action.
11. Finest Auto Transport (MC661110) Licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is bonded as a Property Broker in all 48 contiguous States.
© 2008 by Finest Auto Transport, Inc.
We thank you for visiting our web site. We look forward in earning your business!